Sunday, January 30, 2011

January


 Welcome to the 80's my friends! We tried something new with our cakes by adding an actual speaker box to the bottom of the cake. We had run speakers from the box to an MP3 player. This was a very fun birthday cake to make for a dear friend! The cake worked perfect for the party and ended up being a huge hit!

This is just the top of a cupcake stand that we made. It was a monkey themed party and we had matching cupcakes to go with the theme. We made little monkey heads to top the cupcakes with. I will add a photo with the whole stand put together.  

My father-in-laws birthday happened to fall on the same weekend as the big Packer/Bears game. So not only was this cake fitting since he is a HUGE Packers fan, but it also doubled as a   'Congratulations, we're going to the Super Bowl' cake! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness how talented you are!

    I am contacting everyone as a reminder and an inquiry to see if they're attending the AZ blogger's luncheon on March 26th as I have to call the tea room on in the next few days with a head count.

    Details are on the Monday (3-14) post of my blog.

    If you are attending please leave a comment on that post.

    Thank you and be blessed!

    ReplyDelete